EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY and FORMER US DEPT. OF STATE FOREIGN SERVICE OFFICER with over two decades of experience in immigration law & policy and CONSULAR VISA ADJUDICATIONS!
I have worked nearly three decades to support an America open and welcoming to immigrants and connected to the world. As an immigration attorney, diplomat, policy scholar, and entrepreneur I have experienced firsthand the enormous opportunity and scope of the American Dream. This dream requires nurturing to prosper, and these days it can be challenging for many to achieve their dream. I remain just as committed now to helping you as when I began practicing law 26 years ago. Read further for more about me...
MY PRACTICE FOCUSES ON FOUR MAIN AREAS:
1) Complex Consular (and USCIS) Solutions
2) Consular Processing/Interview Preparation
3) High Merit Global Migration (Residency & citizenship by investment or entrepreneurship programs)
4) Government Relations
Among the biggest challenges immigrants and visa applicants coming to America currently face is the Consular Visa process and the USCIS adjudications process. Both have become far more rigorous and complex in recent years. My response has been to offer my clients exceptional guidance and expertise to help them navigate even the trickiest immigration challenge. I am one of the very, very few immigration attorneys and global migration advisors that offer their services both from the perspective of a former senior US government immigration official AND an experienced immigration attorney.
I have personally conducted 30,000+ consular visa interviews at US Embassies and Consulates abroad, and began practicing immigration law over 25 years ago, and have lived in worked in over 30 countries.
Ask about our PRACTICE VISA INTERVIEWS! For these, we use your Lawfully session to conduct a simulated interview with a former Consular Officer, so you can be fully prepared and confident heading into your visa interview.
I look forward to helping you realize your American Dream!
Some more about me...
• Phi Beta Kappa Member
• Council on Foreign Relations, Lifetime Member
• American Immigration Lawyers Association Member
• Federal Bar Association Member
• Invest in the USA (IIUSA), Member and founder of the IIUSA Veterans Support Committee
• Juris Doctor from Tulane University
• Master of Arts in International Relations from the University of Pennsylvania
• Bachelor of Arts (summa cum laude) from Temple University. He is also a graduate of the Landmark Forum and the Landmark Advanced Course
Awards & Fellowships:
• National Science Foundation (NSF) Grantee - Innovation Corps
• Adjunct Political Scientist - RAND
• Senior Fellow - Atlantic Council
• Secretary's Award - US Department of State
• Ambassador Cobb Award - US Department of State